Who we are
RoseHosting.com is a service of Rose Web Services LLC, a privately owned St. Louis, Missouri based company, founded in 2001 with the vision of becoming a leading provider of business and personal web hosting solutions. By focusing on quality equipment, stability and customer support, we set ourselves apart from our competitors. We offer unique, user friendly solutions for personal or business use.
Many hosting companies oversell bandwidth and space to make it appear that you are getting a fantastic deal. We never oversell bandwidth or disk space, or any other resource, so you can always rest assured that you are getting exactly what you pay for, a fantastic but at the same time a realistic and sustainable deal.
RoseHosting.com was the first and only web hosting company in the world to offer commercial Linux virtual servers back in 2001. To verify this, feel free to check the archive.org archives here. Then, check our competitors at archive.org and see for yourself that they either did not exist or were only offering shared hosting services at that time.
When customers choose RoseHosting.com, they get the peace of mind they deserve, hosting with an industry leader that combines great value with excellent service, 24/7 support, 100% guaranteed uptime and a 30-days money-back guarantee!
Come join us and see what sets us apart from the other hosting providers!
Thank you for choosing RoseHosting.com as your hosting solution provider!
Server Hardware, Data Center and Network Information
All servers are located at our Data Center in St. Louis, Missouri and have at least the following characteristics:
- 2x Quad Xeon CPUs or better
- 32 GB of DDR3 system RAM or more
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports or better
- Hardware RAID1 or RAID5
Data Center and Network Information:
- Located in St. Louis, MO - less than 100 miles from the population center of the USA
- Dual redundant Liebert air conditioning systems
- Redundant dry fire extinguishing systems
- Multiple Gigabit and OC-3 connections through Level3, Broadwing, Savvis, Qwest, etc...
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet-based internal network, using Extreme Networks equipment
- Redundant, geographically dispersed connectivity to all of the world's major backbones
- Ultra fast backbone connectivity - extremely low latency and ping time
Some of our clients